Sunday, August 27, 2017

Raeanne is fine!

We went to the PD for one last blood test for jaundice. It went up to 10.4 but the clinic nurse said it's ok. She doesn't have to go back for any more blood test! Praise the Lord!! 

Since we were at the land of the kids, hubby brought Rachael to Toy'r'us while Aunty, Raeanne and I went to buy new clothes for Raeanne. Rachael "tok" her daddy badly today by asking him to get 2 very expensive toys for her. I want to see how long she will play with them. 

After lunch at foodcourt, I went to the nursing room to breastfeed Raeanne.




It's my first time breastfeeding her outside. Quite a successful one! No fuss but took quite long while the rest had their lunch and waited at the food court. 

After we are done, the hubby brought Rachael to the Jungle fun games while Aunty, Raeanne and I went to Bakerzin to drink and wait for them. Another 1hour wait. I had a hot chocolate that tasted like milo. 


By the time we were home, we were all exhausted. My back is hurting badly now and my shoulders are aching. If my mum knew about it, she will nag at me again... oh well, it
wasn't my idea to stay in the mall for so long.

Oh yes, while we were at the mall, quite a number of people turned their heads and commented that Raeanne was very cute. Thank God for a cute baby! 

Dear God, 

Thank You for protecting Raeanne and making sure that her jaundice level didn't go up too high. Thank You for blessing us with 2 sweet girls. Now, I lift up myself into Your hands. Help me not to feel that I'm unloved because the attention is now on the 2 girls. Heal my wound well and help me to take care of myself well because only I am in control of my own body and health. Help me to manage my expectations and be more understanding toward my hubby so that I won't feel negative in this transition period. I pray all these in Jesus' most precious name, Amen!


No comments: